RIAC On-line Training Programs
Introduction to Maintainability Engineering
Quanterion Solution Inc.
Ned H. Criscimagna
This course was developed by Quanterion Solutions Inc. (under the DoD Reliability Information Analysis Center (RIAC) contract) as an introduction to maintainability engineering concepts and practices. It covers basic maintainability concepts, definitions, elements of a comprehensive maintainability program, mathematical foundations, maintainability design and verification approaches. The course also includes two quizzes to reinforce the concepts covered.
Demo 2 - Duration: 0:19:57
- 3 Days of live recorded feed including quizzes and demos, totaling over 14 Hours
- Synchronized PowerPoint presentations with video for maximum learning content
- On-Line training lets you learn at your own pace, anywhere, anytime, and save lots of money on travel expenses
- Get instant access for only $299
View the Demos
RIAC's set of five on-line interactive reliability engineering training courses
REPERTOIRE is RIAC's set of five on-line interactive reliability engineering training courses developed around the American Society for Quality (ASQ) body of knowledge for the Certified Reliability Engineer's (CRE) exam. Whether you are preparing for the CRE exam or just need basic training in reliability, you'll like the convenience of training on your own schedule, at your own pace. Periodic quizzes are included so students can assess their progress and review the areas where they need improvement.
- The complete set of courses contains approximately thirty hours of narrated training, hundreds of quiz questions, and interactive exercises. The courses are:
- Reliability Management
- Probability and Statistics for Reliability
- Reliability in Design and Development
- Reliability Modeling and Prediction
- Reliability Testing
- Each individual course, available for $99 , contains approximately six hours of narrated training content that is divided into modules which typically take about one hour to complete.
- Following each module is a reinforcement quiz of ten to twenty questions that are graded.
The On-Line Edition of the REPERTOIRE 5-module set offers buyers a free download of the QuART PRO software ($189 value), which is a suite of commonly used and easily accessed tools to support reliability engineers and practitioners.