This is just an Excerpt from a larger document, click here to view the entire document.
For Further Study|
- System Reliability Theory: Models and Statistical Methods, Hoyland, A. and M. Rausand, Wiley, NY, 1994.
- Logistics Engineering and Management, Blanchard, B.S., Prentice Hall, NJ, 1998.
- Criscimagna, N., RIAC, Personal communication.
- An Introduction to Stochastic Modeling, Taylor, H. and S. Karlin, Academic Press, NY, 1993.
- Methods for Statistical Analysis of Reliability and Life Data, Mann, N., R. Schafer, and N. Singpurwalla, John Wiley, NY, 1974.
- Applicability of Markov Analysis Methods to Availability, Maintainability and Safety, Fuqua, N., RIAC START Sheet, Volume 10, No. 2, http://theriac.org/DeskReference/viewDocument.php?id=201&Scope=reg
- Appendix C of the Operational Availability Handbook (OPAH), Manary, J. RIAC.
- Understanding Series and Parallel Systems Reliability, Romeu, J.L., RIAC START Sheet, Volume 11, No. 5 http://theriac.org/DeskReference/viewDocument.php?id=219&Scope=reg