This is just an Excerpt from a larger document, click here to view the entire document.
For Further Study|
- "An Open System Approach to Weapon System Acquisition," Draft Program Manager's Guide, http://www.acq.osd.mil/osjtf.
- CJCSI 3170.01A, "Requirements Generation System."
- CJCSI 6212.01B, "Compatibility, Interoperability, Integration and C4 Supportability Certification of 6 Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Weapon Systems."
- DODI 4630.5, Interoperability and Supportability of Information Technology (IT) and National Security Systems (NSS); 11 January 2002.
- DODI 4630.8, Procedures for Compatibility, Interoperability, and Integration of Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence (C3I) Systems; 18 November 1992.
- SEDRES, Web Site http://www.ida.liu.se/projects/sedres
- DRR-1579/2-OSD, "A Strategy for Improving Interoperability of Weapon System Electronics," Volume 2, Iris Kameny et al, The RAND Corporation, February 1997.
- USD/AT&L Memorandum, Evolutionary Acquisition and Spiral Development, April 12, 2002.